territory design white papers
We have provided the following territory design White Papers for your reference. They provide a good set of reading materials for anyone anticipating a territory realignment, upsizing or downsizing. In addition, you will find important information about selecting software to tackle your company's sales territory design needs. The papers offer advice on choosing software, strategies for realignment and several other topics.
The territory design white papers are all written by TTG staff members, TTG Partners or other recognized leaders in the territory design and strategy field. Some of these articles may have been published elsewhere. If so, we will provide the original sources. Keep checking back often as we will add new material to this page on an ongoing basis.
These papers are copyrighted material. Please feel free to use this resource and share it with other business colleagues. If you care to link to any of these papers or use them in other ways, please contact TTG for more information.
- Simpler is Better - Choosing a Mapping Software Package That Suits Your Company's Needs
- Effective Sales Force Deployment - Use or Misuse of Your Most Critical Resource
- How to Grow Sales by 15% or More, Without Adding Resources, New Products, Services or Any Special Pricing - Even in This Tough Economy
- Territory Design Improves Business
- Is Free Data a Bargain?
- How Sales Reps Spend Their Time - A Time Study
- Good Territory Alignments Require Local Knowledge