open enrollment classes
The cost of the one-day open enrollment training class conducted each month at TTG's offices in Bedford, MA is $795.00 per person. Payment must accompany your reservation and should be received at least 10 days prior to the class date. Classes are held at our offices in Bedford, MA, approximately 13 miles north of Boston. Class size is limited. The class runs from 9 AM to 4 PM. Lunch is provided at no additional cost.
Custom classes are available at the offices of TTG for up to 4 people. The cost for training at TTG facilities is $1600.00. Additional ½ days are available for $800.00. Additional participants may attend at a cost of $400.00 per person.On-site training classes are available upon request. The cost for on-site training is $2000.00 per day plus the trainer’s travel expenses. On-site class training curriculum can be customized to suit the particular needs of the client. Please contact your TTG sales representative for more details.
cancellation and rescheduling policy
Due to the limited class size, TTG must maintain a firm refund policy for cancellations. Please keep these policies in mind when you must cancel a class. No refund will be given if you fail to attend and have not notified TTG prior to the start of the class.
- Receive a full refund when you notify TTG at least 10 days in advance of the scheduled class date.
- Be refunded your registration fee less a 50% cancellation fee for 5 or fewer business days notice.
- Be refunded your registration fee less a 25% cancellation fee for 6-9 business days notice.
- We cannot refund any fees if you fail to attend and have not notified TTG prior to the start of the class.
- You may reschedule your class no less than 10 business days prior to the beginning of your class without penalty.
- TTG may occasionally need to cancel classes. If TTG cancels a class, you will be given the option to reschedule to another class or receive a full refund.
- If you want to make a substitution, you may do so without a cancellation fee. Please notify TTG immediately when you know that a substitute student will attend.