AlignStar V5.10 Release Notes
209 Burlington Rd., Suite 211
Bedford, MA 01730
Email: Contact Support
This file contains information about the version 5.10 release for TTG’s AlignStar software. This release is available to clients with a current AlignStar license. This update is required for users of AlignStar Online, and recommended for all users.
Last updated 12/17/2010.
- Important information for clients with multiple licenses
- Important information for AlignStar Online users
- Getting started with AlignStar
- Installation instructions
- What's new in V5.10
This update incorporates an improved document structure. Documents created in versions of AlignStar prior to 5.02 will be automatically converted to the new file structure the first time they are saved in V5.10. Documents that are created or modified with version 5.10 cannot be opened by previous versions of AlignStar. If you have multiple copies of AlignStar that share documents in your organization, it is imperative that all copies are updated at the same time.
It is recommended that you backup all important documents before installing the update.
This update is required for AlignStar Online Administrators.
Users familiar with V4 of AlignStar are encouraged to view the quickstart guide.
New AlignStar users should start with the online tutorials.
Please click here to view installation instructions.
- Added support for publishing account based alignments to AlignStar Online
- Added support for publishing personnel locations to AlignStar Online
- Removed 1,000 hierarchy item restriction from publishing feature
- Increased data value limits for publishing to AlignStar Online
- General improvment in performance (speed) of application
- Various publishing improvements
Copyright 1990-2010 by TTG Inc., Bedford, MA, All Rights Reserved