Maps included in all AlignStar Editions
AlignStar comes with an up to date, comprehensive set of map layers suited to a broad range of territory design and realignment applications. AlignStar map layers are all carefully designed to work together and are fitted to match each other both in scale and projection. All of our map layers are complete and, if applicable, include both numeric code and name labels, point locations (e.g. point ZIP Codes) as well as the adjacency table, drive time database and other relationship information required for AlignStar to perform territory optimizations and data aggregations.
The US 5-Digit ZIP Code map layer changes frequently and is updated quarterly. The frequency of updates varies by AlignStar Edition. All other map layers are updated on an as needed basis and are included as part of your annual maintenance.
All AlignStar Editions include the following map layers for the US:
- 3-Digit ZIP Codes
- US 5-Digit ZIP Codes (quarterly updates available)
- Roads (Over 400,000 miles of highways and roads)
- City Point Locations (Approximately 20,000 town and city point locations)
- Waterways (Lakes, Rivers and other hydrologic features)
- Urbanized Areas
- National Parks
- Urban Areas
- Metropolitan Areas (MAs)
- Core Based Statistical Areas (CBSAs)
- Economic Areas (EAs)
- Congressional Districts (110th)
- Time Zones
- Telephone Area Codes
- Airport Locations
- Railroad Station Locations
Additional US map layers available as a free download from our web site to all registered users:
- Hi-Definition (HD) Cities (point locations for over 121,000 cities, towns and places).
- MCD/CCD (Town and City boundaries)
- Consolidated Statistical Areas (CSAs)
- Component Economic Areas (CEAs)
- Metropolitan Economic Areas (MEAs)
- Regional Economic Areas (REAs)
The following optional US map layers are available for an additional license fee:
DMA® is a registered service mark of Nielsen Media Research, Inc., and is used pursuant to a license from Nielsen Media Research, Inc., all rights reserved.