Canada & Mexico Add-on...
TTG's Canada & Mexico Add-on brings new functionality to your AlignStar software. Now you can map and design and optimize territories throughout North America with all the functionality you have in the US. Click here to download a product sheet in PDF format.
With the Canada & Mexico Add-on installed you can view all of North America on the screen at one time. Pan and Zoom north into Canada and south into Mexico. You can turn individual countries on and off using the Layers tab controls or leave portions turned on using the controls in the Hierarchy tab.
The Canada & Mexico Add-on is updated annually and is available to AlignStar users that have an active maintenance contract in place for their software. Single user license fees start at $3,000. Discounts are available for multiple users. An annual maintenance fee applies for subsequent years. For more information or a quote, please contact your AlignStar account representative today.
The Canada & Mexico Add-on:
- Adds seamlessly to your current AlignStar installation
- Allows territory creation within Canada and Mexico
- Allows creation of seamless territories across international boundaries Includes comprehensive map layers for both Canada and Mexico
- Creates beautiful detailed territory maps in hard copy or .GIF, JPG, .BMP and other formats
- Supports all the features in AlignStar including the Territory Expert and the Optimizer
The Canada & Mexico Add-on is updated annually and contains the following 13 map layers.
- Canadian Provinces
- Canadian City Points
- Canadian Highways
- Canadian 3-Digit Post Code boundaries or Forward Sortation Areas (FSAs)
- Canadian Census Divisions
- Canadian Census Subdivisions
- Canadian Census Consolidated Subdivisions
- Canadian Economic Regions
- Canadian Census Metro Areas
- Mexican Estados (States)
- Mexican Municipios
- Mexican City Points
- Mexican Highways
Canadian FSA map layer data © 2008 DMTI Spatial Inc. CanMap is a registered trademark of DMTI Spatial Inc. DMTI Spatial, Really Smart Spatial Solutions, Because Where Is What Matters and GeoPinpoint are trademarks of DMTI Spatial Inc. All rights reserved. www.dmtispatial.com
Source for portions of Canadian map data: Geography Division, Statistics Canada, 2006 Boundary Files, 92-160-XWE/F