web based territory design...
New for 2009, AlignStar Online brings collaborative territory design to a new level. Publish your AlignStar documents to the web using AlignStar Desktop and then make them available online to your field managers for their feedback and review.
A successful realignment plan requires collaboration with your field managers. They know the geography, the customers, the prospects and your field sales personnel better than anyone. Plus, their buy-in to the final realignment plan is key to it's success. Until recently, soliciting the feedback of your field managers required expensive travel back to the home office, and day long work sessions with highly skilled technicians. TTG has leveraged web technology to bring you a new way to conduct your realignments, without the high travel costs and long wasteful meetings. AlignStar Online combines the power of AlignStar Desktop with the simplicity of a web browser. Now you can give your field managers a login ID and password and let them review their territories any time they want. Publish your AlignStar databases directly to a secure web server in minutes along with predefined analyses of key variables. Changes are saved locally until completed and then submitted for review and approval by your AlignStar Administrator.
AlignStar Online Snapshot
- Publish documents to a secure server using AlignStar Desktop
- Accessible from any computer with internet access 24/7 using standard browsers (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, etc.)
- Password protected access limits users to specific areas
- Detailed data analysis and report features included
- End users can create and save multiple iterations
- Street level maps included
- Changes submitted electronically for approval
- Once approved, alignment changes from all users are automatically merged into a single document
- Print maps and reports for off-line use
For pricing and details, please contact your TTG sales representative today.